Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year, New Blog... SORTA

Alright, so it's a new year which means it's time to re-vamp the blog a little.

So, change #1: As you can see I have once again changed my picture at the top of my page. I'm going to continue to change that picture once a month and hopefully they'll be good pictures that I've taken from my trips or daily life.

And change #2: I'm changing my posts for blogs. My travel blog has turned into a blog of little things that I do daily almost. From here on out, the travel blog will be for things that were planned out and took me more than 30 mins to travel to. Such things like the zoo, Germany, Las Vegas, California. Things I don't always do. Hopefully this will make for more posts and pictures for this blog.

I'm really trying to blog more regularly this year and to get caught up soon. So stay tuned and you can venture with me on this life of a gypsy college kid.

No comments: