Monday, February 23, 2009

Planning Last Few Months

Ah, Western Europe, my home for the past 3 years; how I've had a love hate relationship! It's been my goal ever since I got here to see the majority of the countries (not including the Baltic countries or the like of those).

The map above shows which countries I've been to highlighted in green, the countries I have plans to go to in the pale orange and all the others in blue.

It's been a decent run I would say. I didn't get all the countries like I wanted, Greece, Switzerland, Ireland etc. but if you ask me for a working full time college kid I would say that's not bad. I've got my tickets for England already Scotland I'm still working out the kinks but my office gave me 175 Euro of ryan air fare that expires in Sept so I figure I need to use it right??? RIGHT! Lets see how many countries I can hit up in the last few months!

No comments: