Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adding to the Obsession

So I was once told that I have an obsession and it's not really a bad one in my eyes, but some people find it wrong that I collect Tiggers. Yes, we're talking about the Disney character all orange and striped, bouncy, trouncy, pouncy, flouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I have more than 60 of the stuffed guys!
I've also been told I'm really hard to shop for so when all else fails people just get me tiggers. As you can see from the picture above though the hardest thing to do is find one that I DON'T have. This year the hard task was done, TWICE!
The first one was given to me by my mother for Christmas. As you can probably see it even came complete with the typical ugly holiday sweater. HAHA! He is fun and cute and again, one I didn't have yet so he was accepted into the 'pack'.
The other two were given to me all at once from Barney. Such a sweety isn't he? Like everyone else he wanted to make sure I didn't get duplicate of any of the Tiggers. He did well with the two he got me.
The bigger one is seriously like 24 inches! I have a couple of other 24 inchers, but this one is different with texture and coloring is a bit different. He is soft and way cute!
The second one is probably one of my favorites! It's a 'thief' Tigger! He's all decked out in a mask and even has the striped shirt typical of criminals to be depicted in. The heart he is holding says, "You stole my heart" I thought it was cute! And for someone who really doesn't like Valentines like I do I actually really enjoyed this.
So once again my collection has grown and I've enjoyed watching it grow. So I'm 21 and have an obsession with an animated character. But at least I've outgrown the Tigger sheets ;)

No comments: