Thursday, February 5, 2009

Disney Classics

So who doesn't enjoy a Disney Classic, HONESTLY! For the past few months I've started building up my movie collection of both good newly released movies as well as Classic movies I grew up with.


Today's movie, I'm at home sick, is Pocahontas. When this movie first came out I LOVED it. I was like 8 but even now I still enjoy it. Animated Disney movies cannot be rivaled and this is one of those. I watched something about this movie once and was told that there was a song taken out between John Smith and Pocahontas when he was being held captive after Kocoum was killed; now with the movie on DVD the song is reinstalled and like it was never taken out. Then at the end they add another snippet from the same song and it's like it's a BRAND NEW MOVIE!

So I'm 21 and still watching movies that I watched when I was 8. But so what? I figure I'll at least be an aunt someday and will need movies that won't degrade the kids' minds so I can be the cool aunt Sara right? RIGHT!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sara, I love Disney too! It is the best to cuddle with the blanket and go away to a different magical world.