Thursday, April 30, 2009

Looks to Kill

Someone told me the other day that I looked like I was going to kill someone. It is true, the look on my face was that of a contemplative Sara that sometimes turns into an intimidating look on the face; which always turns into questions.

Sara, what’s wrong? Nada, well actually ‘Lada’, but that’s for my mind to ponder on.

Sara, why won’t you tell me? Again, personal. I tell some people, but in all reality I’m sure a lot of people would have NO IDEA what to say if I divulged my secrets to them. Jaws would drop and hit the floor and amazement would be plastered on their eyes.

Sara, are you ok? Hey, I’m living, working, breathing and smiling (sometimes ;)) what more do you want?

Sara, will you be ok? Who knows. I don’t, do you? I guess not.


Life sucks, you think you are doing something worth while and good for others one day and then you find something else out that makes those deeds harder to bear and you wish you hadn’t done it. Like all you want to do is take it back, say, ‘just kidding!’ but you know you can’t.

Life, it's ironic, isn’t it?

1 comment:

Krista said...

It is hard to read between the lines on this one. But either case I am sorry you are struggling. Just know you have your support system--a circle of friends that think so much of you! I do. The nice thing is that feelings are not constant and they come and go and this will too. Hang in there. Don't look back after you make a decision, you can't change it anyhow and you made the best one you could with the information you had.