Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kids

The other day I was watching a Volleyball tournament that a friend of mine was playing in and invited me to come watch. A member of my ward plays on the same team and he had his kid with him while her mom was working. I watched her through the tournament and he asked me if I would watch his kid while he went to work one day, I said yes of course, I have a problem with the 'N' word... But here she is, Clarissa. All I can say is that Roxy was so happy to see someone her size in the house finally, they had fun throughout the evening.

Clarissa also had a good time opening and shutting my door, I don't know if she has a door like this that she can just open and close at her free will.

She especially had fun once she got outside, but she sure didn't like it when I had to pull her back inside.
And of course she is already talking to them boys on IM. I guess she has already been taught to be gentle on the computer which is a good thing of course!

The good thing about not having kids and borrowing them is that you can give them back when you are tired of them; or when their dad gets off from work ;)

1 comment:

Enjoy the Journey said...

OOHHH! I miss Roxy...haha and Sara! Cute kid! Do you miss us yet?