Monday, May 19, 2008

I need PHOTOSHOP

So with my band pictures this past weekend I took this picture:
I liked it, but with the kids in the background and the directors hand in the middle of the side I really didn't want to leave it as that. So I adjusted and edited it to look more like this:
And I did this all with the silly program of Paint; not nearly as good as Photo-shop. It is now that I'm starting to really want to edit my pictures that I see the need for photo-shop. The only problem I can see with this is the price of about 400-1000$$! Yeah, that's a hard one to swallow!

1 comment:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Whatever... Two of my cousins that are professional photographers use PhotoShop Elements, which I have recently purchased for $80 at Costco. So you should be able to find it for cheap at a PX or something. Granted there are some higher quality ones that reach 1000 but 80 bucks is a good deal!