Monday, November 19, 2007

Random Pictures

I like to drive my car, I also like to take pictures. So when you put the two together guess what you get...

Random Pictures that actually turn out good.




So this day I was heading over to Eric's house, it was Veteran's day so we had nothing to do. I love days when I can just chill and relax. So it was a cloudy day, is that a surprise? NO!


I like this picture more. More clouds, but look, you can see where/what I'm driving on. :) Haha, the autobahn. I tried to get a picture of my spedometer, but it would turn out blurry. Just trust me, I was driving 145 clicks (90 MPH).



This picture turned out real nice, this is the exit to Eric's house, the road is scary during the winter cuz as you can kind of see it's just a BIG drop!


I love these signs, basically saying "You can now go FAST!" Haha! What I love about this picture is it just seems to be perfectly set with the rule of thirds and I wasn't even trying. Ah, more clouds, and look, trees!


These next few are of a sunset I saw while driving off base after work one day, yes, at 1630 the sun does set in Germany. The colors just seemed so nice. But my favorite is one of the ones below.



And here is my favorite:

Germany's weather sucks, but they do get some pretty cool sunsets.

No comments: