Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween


So I'm starting to enjoy Halloween. Last week I went to a party with some of my volleyball friends. Oops, I didn't take my camera, but I have some pictures of me with this guy I know.
Ok, so I was lazy, and yeah, I went as the future Ms. Amare Stoudemire... AGAIN, this guy, Q, yeah, he went as Justin Timberlake from SNL. Don't ask... I don't even understand it. So that party was ok, but I just didn't put a lot of thought into it.

The next week, last night, I went to a party the MTC put on, it was good. So we'll start with everyone else's costumes and then go to mine. So first we'll start with Eric, haha, you know I love you Eric!

Say Hello to the Messenger of Love, no, it's not Cupid, this is Flutters: the Messenger of Love. Long story how he got that name, but that'll be another story.

Flutters had the pink panther, who you will see later, make him some wings and so when she got there they had to be attached to him. Haha, then the Crayon got in on the action. Finally Flutters got his wings on. And he looked good.

Next we have the red crayon and Serena from Bewitched. Yes, the crayon did make her own costume.

Our English princess. She really is from England. It's crazy, but we all love her.


Ok, now here is Ana, she is cool. She is German but is fun. Whenever I'm around her I would say something in German then we both get kicks when I say, "Don't worry, I'm fluent in German." Sad thing is: my accent is probably HORRIBLE or I say simple things like, "wie gehets?" Haha, So she came as an American. Plaid shirt, brown t-shirt, jeans and she even had on some boots. I don't know if that is what she really came as, but I told her, you look like you came as an American. She liked it. What's so fun is normally she is very formal and always looking professional. I wonder who she borrowed the clothes from ;) Love you Ana.

So then we had a pirate, cuz honestly, ever since POTC there hasn't been one costume party I haven't seen a pirate at.


The Pirate is attacking the Pink Pantherin this next one, yes, she is a tail-less Pink Panther, crazy, but yeah.


So that's everyone, let's get to me and Spud now, so here's Spud and we'll see if you can guess what I went as... It's Stevie Nash... when he's not playing ball of course. Nice casual look.


Now, what did Sara go as? Well I will tell you, I did not go as Ms. Nash or Stoudemire. Haha, here's the picture!


I went as AMARE himself. Nice huh? So then the two of us together. We look pretty good huh?

It was fun, really, and I'm starting to like the whole idea of Halloween. I have ideas for when and IF I get into a relationship or married. Spud and I already have our idea for next year, oh... it's a good one!

2 comments:

Cami D. said...

YOu should have darkened your skin! Ha ha.

Oh so tonight I was snuggling Britton and his little baby breath said, "Aunt Cami you're my favorite" it was great, sorry you missed it! :) Ahhhh ha ha when are you coming here already?

Enjoy the Journey said...

So glad to see you put pictures up! And could the ray 'twins' come here already? Ooh and Cami is funny!