Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Craziness!

Ah, so this week has been so friggin crazy. I've been running around trying to get all my schedule to work so I can get everything I need to done. I've been searching for financial aid, studying for finals, booking hostels, finding someone to take me to the airport on Friday, honestly, it's been crazy!

Searching for scholarships is fun... totally! No, it's good, I'm finding a lot that I seem to be eligible for, the problem is that I have to put work into it. Do you know how crazy that is? Finding people to write my recommendations for me, finding times to write essays, honestly, CRAZY!!! Problem with recommendations is that I only see one teacher 16 times throughout a term. Which means they really don't get to know me. Which sucks, because a lot of these scholarships recquire a recomendation from someone who knows me on an educational level... DARN MY FRIGGIN LUCK!

I've got finals this week, as you can probably tell. Good news is that I only have one more. YAY! :) It's about freakin time though! After this final I will be done with online classes. I'm so happy for that. I really am. I'm tired of taking classes through the net. Not to mention, after this final I will have 6 weeks of class left in my German class and then, then I will be done with UMUC. Whether I go home or not! Muwhaha!

So then, I'm going to Rome on Friday, yeah, 2 days away! I'm freaking out here. I mean I'm just not sure I'm ready... I love the opportunity to go, honestly it'll probably be my last trip that I go on before I leave here. Which is sad, but whatever. So I still haven't booked the hostel. I know which one I want to stay at, but I have to book it... darn! Why did I get stuck booking EVERYTHING!

Then I have to find someone to take me to the airport on Friday. It's a pain! I think I have someone, but it's just so tedious. Oh well...

So other than that, life is good. I'm starting to look at my rooms and trying to find things that I will ship home, and other things I will leave here. It's not as easy as it sounds. I have to figure out what I'm going to do. Spencer and I may just end up living together. I would feel safer that way, but at the same time that then makes it close to 3-400 $$ for us to each pay rent with. Which is hard. Let's be honest. We'll see what happens though. Who knows, I may be the only one going home.

Alright, I'm going to get back to cleaning my room, hopefully I can get something done.

1 comment:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Do you have any teachers from HS that you could get back in contact with? Or how about a institute teacher or Mike Mader who you worked for at ASU?
And Spud not coome...that is craziness! You guys can stay here for a few weeks and we can find you both a place to live for cheap in noo time! Even if it was temporary and you changed next semester. Dewy says it would take us 1.5 hours to find both of you an appt for cheap!