Friday, November 9, 2007

I love 'em!

So I don't know how many ya'll know this, but I friggin LOVE Oreos!

It's a new discovery. Before I would eat them if they was there or if I was in the mood for some dirt, but now? Oh, I have been eatin them last night, today at work, and tonight when I got home at like midnight!

So how, you may ask, do I eat them? With milk, hehe! A few techniques...

Drop it in, wait until you think it's nice and soft and then eat it. You don't want it to be soggy, but you don't want it to be hard still. It's difficult to time it, if you wait too long it'll sink, not long enough it'll still be hard.

Dunk it. Hold that sucker down in the milk until bubbles stop rising up from the milk. This lets you know that it's good to eat. Let me tell you, I've had years to perfect this, and it's good. TRUST YOU ME!

2 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Too bad you aren't in America to eat the New Oreo Cakesters! Ha.. I have actually never tried them, but they look good! And you need to come back and make some dirt before I get on my no sweets kick again!

Cami D. said...

You know they ALWAYS remind me of you! Yeah Sara...too bad you're not in America!