Sunday, June 7, 2009

No need to Worry

Alright, so I know in some of my past blogs I may have said some things that make people overly worried about me; but I can assure you there is nothing to be overly concerned about right now.

Yeah, things aren't peachy keen right now, but I have a few things to look forward to. Going to Edelweiss tomorrow with the family. I just got back from London and had so much fun I'm wanting to go back again for another couple of days. I have the time and the means to do so, why not?

I've got only 5 weeks until my last day of work and then only another week until I fly out. I can't believe it's so close.

I dropped off my car yesterday to be cleaned and shipped. I can't believe we're so close. I've got so much to look forward to, hopefully this summer will be a good way to start the next time of my life off; it's been a rough past few months and I'm ready to foget about it... at least until I have to do some follow up work on it.

No comments: