Tuesday, October 30, 2007

College Freshmen

So I know it seems like I'm posting every day, but a lot goes on inside my head!


Sorry to any this may refer to, but College Freshmen are such pains! Seriously! I just started a new class and I'm a Junior in college, working on the last of my credits and I get a stupid freshman in this 200 level class I'm taking and she just won't shut up. Seriously, was I this annoying when I was a freshy? I don't think so. So the class is Germ 211 and so we're getting asked questions to develop our non-existant German skills and the teacher asks, who walks to work or school (auf Deutsch naturlich). Now this was funny to us all, because HELLO, the KMC is huge, and nobody lives close to the bases, not enough to walk, and it's cold! Well this silly freshy raises her hand and is all, I do. I wanted to hit her. We all looked at her, like what the crap are you smoking? She's all, I don't have a car so I walk everywhere. We then asked her where she lives and she said somewhat of a distant village, I just had to roll my eyes and act like I wasn't annoyed. Ga'll. Stupid freshies!

I was so mad tonight, I got asked to go to dinner. This guy I've met and know has been asking me to go out with him for a while, we went out Thursday to a movie, but it was a bunch of people. Then Saturday I went to dinner with him, but again, it was like a multiple date thing, so finally tonight he gets me asked out for just him and I. So I'm like cool. Well there was this halloween party for our ward tonight and I didn't think it would be a big deal. But then I found out my family was going to go as the PHX Suns. I was a little sad. I wanted to be a part of it. I just didn't know. I should have called and changed times with my date. I'm sure he wouldn't have minded, but it just seemed rude to do so. Grr...

I found a company that fast quoted me to ship my car from Germany to PHX for 1450. Not a bad quote. But things could be added to that price because again, just a fast quote. I'm still not sure what I'm doing, but I have to have something prepared just in case.

Ok, well, it's 2330, and I'm a bit worn. I'm going to get some shut eye. I've been falling asleep for a while now, so here I go off... to.... bed.......

No comments: