Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm a SUNDEVIL.... again!

Alright, so I'm in. I finally got allowed to register for classes and so here I go once more. I must say, I'm a little excited, but I'm also a bit nervous. Nervous mainly for the fact that well, the military needs to buy my plane ticket and I wanted to leave in 10 days from now. Haha, so once again, here I go with options. But this time either way the results are somewhat the same.

I will rush the military to get the tickets and what not squared away, hopefully it will get done quickly. So either I go and make it in time to start class on the 14th, or I get what I can from the military and fly out when they can send me. The latter can cause for me to take a semester off from school. But I'm not sure that's exactly a BAD thing right now. In the past 15 months I managed to earn about 53 credit hours. That's in basically 3 semesters. I was working my TAIL OFF!! I think I deserve it ;)

So there you go. Either way I'm headed home. It's whether or not I make it in time for school that is the only thing I'm waiting to see about.