Thursday, December 20, 2007

Deadlines

Gosh darn school! It's so ridiculous. I finally think I got something going and guess what, it takes 5 months to get a transcript from UMUC to Arizona. Now that's just bull if you ask me! So what do I do? I told my boss I wasn't accepted yet and didn't want to give my job up just yet. But I can't make him not offer anyone the job and then I up and disappear on Jan 8 because I found out Jan 7 I could actually go. I hate school; actually I hate UMUC and I hate transferring.

So conclusions time: I need to know by next Friday if I've gotten accepted or not. That plays into two scenarios...

If I've gotten word that I've been accepted by then and I can enroll into the classes I need then Jan 8th-ish I will be heading out.

If I've been accepted by then but all the classes I need are full and I can't get into them I stay here.

If I haven't gotten accepted by then I will commit to staying here a while longer. Possibly until the fall semester.

It seems my plans are always changing, but it sure would help if people would just cooperate and get things done.

1 comment:

Enjoy the Journey said...

If you would convince your mom to move here while your dad is deployed then you could all live here. You and Spud could live with her to help her out AND go to school! And I would be here to help too! See life would be wonderful!