Monday, August 3, 2009

Reunited Love

So, I have him back, finally, I love my car, that's all I can say.

Thursday I went to California to pick up my car, got there around 1030ish and was expecting to show all sorts of ID in order to get my car, you know, first ID, then license, then POA maybe even a blood test, I dunno but it wasn't like that at all.

So I get there, directions were a little weird, the company gave me the address to the berth but we couldn't just drive into the port, so I had to call the company find out where they were, drive there, grab some paperwork, fax it, walk back to the port, sign one document, get in my car and drive off, easy peasy! I was shocked!!!

But my car is in great condition, I'm taking it today to go get some much needed TLC so he can be in tip-top shape!

Hopefully it won't take all day!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sara, saw your mom at church today. Sadly, there is very little feminine charm in that house with all those boys. I'm going to kidnap her at some point . . .